Sunday, May 15, 2011

Giving Back

I had a great conversation with a great person tonight. He helps people out to "give back". To me, that is a wonderful concept and one that I practice frequently myself.
So many people in this day and age and ECONOMY- bitch about how bad they have it. How bad do we REALLY have it?

Did you eat today?
Do you have a roof over your head?
Do you have clothes?
Are you loved?

If you answered yes then you don't have it all that bad. Life is so much more than the money we earn. It's the experiences and people we meet. I have learned over the years to smile randomly at people- you just might brighten someone's day even if you are in a "HURRY".

Life throws curveballs at ALL of us in one way or another, its a way for us to learn more ways to cope and to show us the inner strength we have.

Tomorrow- I promise to smile and say Hello to strangers- what promise can you make to change a life?

No comments:

Post a Comment