Saturday, May 14, 2011

Some Things get better with AGE- Like me :)

Hello, welcome to my lil corner on the web. My name is Jenna Monroe AKA MILFMonroe!!
I am a 40 year old woman who loves the adult industry and I love working and playing in it.

It is TRUE that Sex gets BETTER with age... Now don't get me wrong as I have ALWAYS enjoyed sex, but as I get older I find that it just keeps getting better.
I would say the cliche' "Like a bottle of fine wine" However I do not drink alcohol and actually have no idea what wine tastes like.

I get my kicks clean and sober- I like to remember what I did the night before!! So I can replay the lustful images over and over in my dirty lil mind :)

I am 5 ' 7 130lbs 34D-27-34 with wild red hair (sometimes blonde) a winning smile and a humble personality. With me what you see is what you get. I am honest and loathe liars and cheats.

I love to hear from my followers so please talk to me- anytime.
XOXO
Jenna Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment